AIWT – Australia-International Institute of Workplace Training
AIWT is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) based in Perth, Western Australia, that delivers quality courses both to international and domestic students. Our courses are tailored to our students, ensuring that they receive the best training and that they are ready to face any challenge in the future.
AIWT has quality courses in Early Childhood, School Age Education & Care, Education Support, Work Health & Safety, Leadership & Management, Hospitality and Community Sector Management to allow students to further their education or specialise in a specific field of study. To meet growing market and industry need, we have NAATI endorsed qualifications in Translating and Interpreting. Specialising in Mandarin – English and Arabic – English.
We constantly work with industries which has allowed us to build strong industry links within WA and beyond. We need to know what businesses want, currently and in the future, so we can prepare our students to be in ready and in demand to meet those needs.
- School of Education and Community Services
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care – CRICOS Code: 080858J
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care – CRICOS Code: 080860D
- CHC40113 Certificate IV in School Age Education and Care
- CHC50213 Diploma of School Age Education and Care
- CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
- CHC62015 Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management – CRICOS Code: 091826D
- School of Business
- School of Work Health and Safety
- School of Language
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- 5 Day Introductory Safety Representative Course
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
- RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights
- First Aid – HLTAID004 Providing first aid in an education and care setting
- CCL Preparation Program (Community Credential Language)