Murdoch Institute of Technology
Transitional phase until June 2021.
Your Pathway to Murdoch University
MIT provides students with a pathway to the Murdoch University in Perth, Australia. Utilising world-class learning facilities and high quality courses, MIT is one of the leading higher education institutes in Australia MIT offers you:
- A variety of options to choose from, depending on your academic needs and aspirations.
- Multiple entry and exit points for International and Domestic Students from Year 11 to post high school level.
- A great location on Murdoch University campus, allowing students to connect with university staff, facilities and societies
Flexible entry requirements combined with our trimester system, professional teaching and support staff, and excellent teaching and learning facilities, give students their best opportunity for academic success.
“Studying at MIT you meet students from different walks of life. You get to make friends with them and marvel at how their lives are back in their countries. You can study in groups together and discuss difficult topics; it’s always better than studying on your own!”
Murdoch University Preparation Course
Build the foundation for your academic success in tertiary study with the Murdoch University Preparation Course (MUPC). This foundation level course prepares students for entry into most of 105 undergraduate degree courses at Murdoch University by combining learning from Australian Years 11 and 12.
- Fully recognised by Murdoch University for tertiary entrance purposes.
- Students can enter the MUPC from as early as the end of Year 11
- Flexibility to start at any one of the three different intake dates every year
- Option to fast track the MUPC and complete it in one trimester
Successful completion of a Murdoch Institute of Technology Diploma provides entry into the second year of a range of Bachelor degrees at Murdoch University. We offer diplomas in three areas:
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information and Communication Technology
- Diploma of Communication and Media Studies
All Diplomas have been designed so as to combine units that provide students with a broad and relevant knowledge base in preparation for a range of undergraduate degrees.
The English Language courses give students direct entry to a range of academic programs, from Foundation level through to Postgraduate studies, without the need to undertake an additional IELTS test.
See what we’re up to