A well-established, medium-sized Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with a reputation for offering quality English courses and VET programs to local and overseas students. A range of English (ELICOS) courses and VET courses are on offer with flexible study timetables to suit a variety of study needs – including Day, Evening and 3 days per week full-time study options. The campus is centrally located in the ‘Cultural Heart’ of Perth and offers great surrounding facilities and benefits to students including quick access to beautiful park-lands, shops, bars, restaurants and public transport. The campus is located in an iconic Perth building that is newly renovated and offers students excellent on-campus learning facilities, including two large computer learning labs, two large common rooms for students and a large student kitchen and spacious, airy classrooms with high definition projectors in every classroom.
Teachers are highly qualified and offer students individual attention to reach their study goals. Friendly and supportive Student Services staff are also available to assist students with their learning/cultural needs. A range of social, cultural and academic activities are arranged weekly to enhance the learning experience for students.
- General English (All levels – weekly intakes)
- IELTS Exam Preparation (weekly intakes)
- Cambridge Exam Preparation (4 intakes per year : Jan, Mar, Jun, Sept)
- TESOL (Teacher Training courses)
- LOTE (Spanish courses – other languages available soon)
- Leadership and Management VET Courses (Offered on campus by Academies Australasia Institute)