WAPETIA offers a range of services for its members and the public.
Members share the commitment to:
- Fair treatment of students
- Delivery of high quality educational services as contracted
- Maintenance of high academic standards
WAPETIA is recognised by the Australian and Western Australian Governments as a representative body for educational institutions. All WAPETIA members must be registered by the Government Departments relevant to their level and fields of education and meet the quality standards prescribed for an education provider. This includes separate accreditation for each course of study offered.
WAPETIA provides access to members for
- Benchmarking, external validation and moderation activities that support a continuous improvement approach to quality education provision
- Industry lobbying activities on local and national policy and operational matters
- Support for business growth. For example, in recent times WAPETIA members have received support for Study Perth membership, and support for interstate Agent Workshop attendance
As well as other services to support the Objects of WAPETIA as agreed by Members.