Navitas English is accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), and is a founding member of industry association English Australia. Each year at their schools, they teache English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) to more than 8,000 students of over 50 nationalities. They have been doing it for more than 30 years.
Students can study English with Navitas English if they want to:
- Enter Australian universities, colleges, Technical & Further Education (TAFE), Vocational Education & Training (VET) or Registered Training Organisations (RTO)
- Get ready for an IELTS, Cambridge or other English language test
- Expand your career options or prepare for employment
- Open up new travel opportunities and experience Australia.
Navitas English has more than 70 direct entry pathways with higher education providers and manages English language training for international students on campus at Charles Darwin University and Perth’s North Metropolitan TAFE. Their Academic English program has a 95 percent pass rate.
- General English 1, 2 & 3 (weekly intakes)
- IELTS Preparation (weekly intakes)
- Cambridge Preparation (4 intakes per year)
- Academic English (monthly intakes)